David Promoted to Chief Master Sergeant
By Tim Jones, 224th Air Defense Group
/ Published September 18, 2017
Rome, NY --
ROME, N.Y – Maj. Gen. Anthony P. German, the Adjutant General for the State of New York, announces the recent promotion of members of the New York Air National Guard in recognition of their capability for additional responsibility and leadership.
- Raam P. David to the rank of Chief Master Sergeant. David is assigned to 224th Air Defense Group at the Eastern Air Defense Sector (EADS), where he serves as the Security Forces Chief Enlisted Manager for the 224th Support Squadron. Chief Master Sergeant is the highest enlisted rank in the Air National Guard.
- Michael E. Roberts to the rank of Senior Master Sergeant. Roberts is a Command and Control Battle Management supervisor assigned to the 224th Air Defense Squadron at EADS.
- Robert H. Dicks to the rank of Master Sergeant. Dicks is a Command and Control Battle Management journeyman assigned to the 224th Air Defense Squadron at EADS.
- Corey A. Reynolds to the rank of Master Sergeant. Reynolds is a Command and Control Battle Management journeyman assigned to the 224th Air Defense Squadron at EADS.
- James F. Bohrer to the rank of Technical Sergeant. Bohrer is a Security Forces craftsman assigned to the 224th Support Squadron at EADS.
Air National Guard promotions are based on overall performance, attitude, leadership ability and development potential.
These promotions additionally recognize the best qualified Airmen and attract and retain the highest caliber Citizen Soldiers for a career in the New York Air National Guard.
For more information about the New York Air National Guard, visit www.dmna.ny.gov. For more information on the 224th Air Defense Group and the Eastern Air Defense Sector, visit www.eads.ang.af.mil.